Latest posts by Luis Eduardo (see all)
512GB SSD has capacity to save massive data in your laptop. Such SSD is much faster than that of a Hard Disk Drive as it has reduced time for booting and loading. Solid State Drives are best for heavy suits and gaming. Even with an external capacity, you will get this storage much useful.
Generally, laptops come with 256GB or 128GB SSDs that is sufficient for the decent amount of data and all programs. But, the users who have much demanding for huge media collection and massive games, they must use 512GB SSDs in their devices. SSD 512GB is much faster than other 128GB or 256GB SSDs. If you can afford, we are highly recommended you to get 512GB SSD for your laptop.
#1: TEAMGROUP GX2 SATA III 512GB SSD
- High performance efficiency via SATA III transfer interface 6 GB/s.
- GX2 SSD 4 times faster, TRIM functions than hard disk drive.
- Reliable and trustworthy for collection of garbage, error correction code, and wear levelling technology.
- Speeds up response time, boot time, and shutdown time of all applications.
- Offers quiet operation and low power consumption features via DevSleep technology.
- GX2 SSD ensures monitoring status, prolong service life, and maintain performance efficiency.
- Product has weight 3.2 ounces and dimensions 0.28 x 2.75 x 3.94 inches.
- Ultrafast speed of write and read 430/530 MB/s and compatible operations than traditional HDD.
- Slim form available in 2.5 inch drive in just 7mm to adjust in various devices.
- 3 years warranty, free technical support, and TEAMGROUP manufacturer.
- Storage per GB is excellent.
- Fast access and low price.
- No sign-up or click noise.
#2: Inland Premium SSD (512GB 3D NAND)
- 512GB SSD capacity, M.2 2280 NVMe form factor, and 3.0 x 4 PCle.
- Sequential write and read speed greater than 1900 MB/s and 3100 MB/s respectively.
- 780 TBW endurance, random write and read 4k, IOPS greater than 340,000 and 430,000.
- NAND Falsh 3D TLC, shock resistant, movement, vibration, no noise, and no heat.
- 3 years warranty of labor parts. OS supported by home windows 8 and windows 10.
- Best for main stream laptops, PCs, gaming, business, and ultrabooks for personal.
- Technical specification for manual installation and support information.
- Performance based on configuration, system hardware, faster boot-up, and quicker shutdown.
- Bundled with NVMe interface gives incredible performance in case of massive workloads.
- TRIM advance technology, over-provision, enjoy stable, SMART, and wear levelling.
- SSD has weight 0.845 ounces and dimensions 4 x 5.2 x 0.75 inches.
- Greater speed than mentioned.
- Excellent performance/storage.
- Runs cool.
#3: SAMSUNG 860 PRO SSD (512GB SATA III)
- Upgraded by robust algorithm based controller and V-NAND latest technology for creative professionals, IT, and gamers.
- Handles high-end PCs massive workloads, network attached systems, and workstations to offers lasting assurance.
- Render and safely store 3D data and 4K videos of latest applications greater than 10.7 x.
- Samsung 860 Pro SSD has sequential write speeds 530 MB/s and read speeds 560 MB/s.
- Powered by TRIM Linux compatibility, fluid communication, and MJX higher speed controller.
- Speeds remain sustained and consistent during heavy multitasking, garbage collections, and workloads.
- MTBF reliability for 1.5 Million hours, Client PCs, 256-bit AES encryption, and encrypted drive Opal/TCG 1667 IEEE.
- Hardware interface 6.0 GB/s SATA along with flash memory size 512 GB, and under brand SAMSUNS.
- Product weight is 2.12 ounces and dimensions 3.94 x 2.76 x 0.28 inches.
- 860 Pro series, hardware platform Mac PC, and model number is MZ-76P512BW.
- Pretty reliable and snappy.
- Blazing fast boot up time.
- Cheaper product.
- 5 years warranty.
#4: XPG SX8200 Pro SSD (512GB 3D NAND)
- Sequential write and read speeds are 3000 MB/s and 3500 MB/s respectively.
- Gen 3 x 4 interface ultrafast NVMe PCle, performance may vary depend on configuration and hardware.
- XPG pro SX8200 Pie M.2 2280, flawless editing, newest update in Pie SSD series.
- 2nd Generation SX8200 Pro features and 3D NAND technology with 64 layers.
- SSD 6 times faster than that of traditional SATA III 2.5 inch 6 GB/s.
- 1.3 NV ME qualifies, offers SX8200 Pro superior random 4k IOPS.
- Upgraded with speed 380/390K, ideal for building 3D mold, graphics, and analysis.
- High configuration for gaming, video editing, DRAM cache buffer, and E2E data protection.
- Upgraded to SLC caching, low density party check, ECC techniques to determine integrity of data.
- SX8200 favors encryption AES 256-bit, Data shaping, security, durability, and Raid engine.
- Product has weight 1.06 ounces and dimensions 0.14 x 3.15 x 0.87 inches.
- Incredible price.
- Plenty fast.
- Fastest reading.
#5: TEAMGROUP EX2 SSD (512GB SATA III)
- EX2 SSD is 4 times faster than Hard Disk Drive with pretty fast performance.
- Ultrafast sequential speeds of write and read are 520 MB/s and 550 MB/s respectively.
- Speeds up shutdown time, response time, and boot time of whole applications.
- SATA III has maximum efficiency of transfer interface 6 GB/s and quiet operations.
- Offers low power consumption and greater storage of 512GB in your device.
- Reliable for wear levelling technology, error correction code, TRIM functions, and SMART.
- Trustworthy for garbage collection monitor drive status, prolong SSD service life, and maintain performance of compatible tasks.
- Product EX2 SSD has weight 1.82 ounces and dimensions 0.28 x 3.94 x 2.75 inches.
- TRIM optimization reduces free blocks, allowing OS to use them suddenly while data writing.
- TEAMGROUP manufacturer, model number EX2, and ASIN B08CDMPHHJ.
- Storage per GB is excellent.
- Budget SSD.
- No noise of clicks or sign up.
- Fast access to all apps.
- Superfast and easy installation.
- Shipping should be improved.
#6: Samsung 970 PRO 512GB SSD
- Breakthrough write and read speeds are 2700 MB/s and 3500 MB/s respectively, greater than IOPS 500,000 random speed.
- 970 PRO SSD is powered by latest V-NAND technology having 1.3 NVMe interface PCle 3.0 x 4 Gen.
- Greater bandwidth, power efficiency, and low latency for high end gamers and 3D and 4K content designers.
- Seamless cloning, ideal management SSD solution, and data transfer via Samsung magician software.
- Maximum heat dissipation via Dynamic Thermal Guard to balance optimal performance temperature.
- Automatic firm updates, optimization of security data, 1200TBW or 5 years limited warranty.
- Phonix controller M.2 form factor compact (2280) to get fearless reads and writes speeds 30% more than previous Gen.
- 512 GB storage memory, 970 Pro series, OS Home windows 10 developed 10240 and PC hardware platform.
- User friendly tools, up to date drive, monitoring speed and health drive, and boost operations.
- Product SSD has weight 1.92 ounces and dimensions 0.9 x 0.87 x 3.15 inches.
- Valuable drive in low price.
- Pretty fast boot time.
- Excellent read/write speeds.
- Warranty should be increased.
#7: LEVEN SSD 3D NAND 512 GB
- Sequential speeds of write and read are 460 MB/s and 560 MB/s respectively.
- Durable alternative for a traditional HDD, no moving parts, and MTBF is 2M for JS-300 SSD.
- LEVEN SSD upgraded to meet all types of needs via 512GB storage capacity.
- 3 years warranty with blazing fast speed in doing multitask and workloads.
- Product has weight 2.46 ounces and dimensions 0.71 x 5.49 x 4.25 inches.
- 10 x boost performance as compared to Hard Disk Drive, delivers faster films, games, and applications.
- Memory defender, affordable price, high quality storage products and massive games.
- Renew system via JS600 LEVEN and get lightning fast speed.
- Play hard, work smart, up games, unleash creativity, and accelerate with JS600 LEVEN.
- Greater capacity along with enlarged imagination.
- Speed up OS 10 times.
- Incredible low price.
- Blazing fast performance.
#8: Silicon Power SSD 512GB 3D NAND
- Flash 3D NAND delivers maximum transfer speeds, gives faster boot up.
- Advanced technology of SLC Cache allows longer lifespan and boost performance.
- Suitable design 7mm slim for ultra slim notebooks and ultrabooks with 3 years warranty.
- TRIM command allows ECC, RAID, garbage collection, to provide optimized reliability and performance.
- A55 Ace features offer longer battery life and improved endurance without frequently recharge of laptop.
- Max speed free downloads, monitor health tool, software SP toolbox, to monitor current status of SSD.
- A55 SSD is the finest and lightest drive, vibration proof, shock resistant, and no moving parts.
- Used brand is SP silicon power under series A55 and model number SP512GBSS3A55S25.
- Upgraded with Bad Block Management that continually replace and monitors blocks to keep OS in good conditions.
- Product SSD has weight 0.634 ounces and dimensions 0.28 x 3.94 x 2.75 inches.
- Great performance and reliability.
- Incredible low price.
- Light weight with no issues.
- A little hot while working.