- Crucial MX500 vs Samsung 850 Evo | Which Should You Need To Buy? - June 13, 2022
- Best SSD Laptops UNDER 600$ in 2022 | Budget Laptops - February 23, 2022
- 7 Best SSD for Gaming | Gaming SSD Review 2022 - February 19, 2021
512GB SSD has the capacity to save massive data on your laptop. Such SSD is much faster than that of a Hard Disk Drive as it has reduced time for booting and loading. Solid State Drives are best for heavy suits and gaming. Even with an external capacity, you will get this storage much more useful.
Generally, laptops come with 256GB or 128GB SSDs which is sufficient for a decent amount of data and all programs. But, the users who have much demand for huge media collections and massive games must use 512GB SSDs on their devices. SSD 512GB is much faster than other 128GB or 256GB SSDs. If you can afford it, we are highly recommended you get a 512GB SSD for your laptop.
#1: TEAMGROUP GX2 SATA III 512GB SSD
- High-performance efficiency via SATA III transfer interface 6 GB/s.
- GX2 SSD 4 times faster, TRIM functions than a hard disk drive.
- Reliable and trustworthy for collection of garbage, error correction code, and wear leveling technology.
- Speeds up response time, boot time, and shutdown time of all applications.
- Offers quiet operation and low power consumption features via DevSleep technology.
- GX2 SSD ensures monitoring status, prolongs service life, and maintains performance efficiency.
- The product has a weight of 3.2 ounces and dimensions of 0.28 x 2.75 x 3.94 inches.
- Ultrafast speed of writing and reading 430/530 MB/s and compatible operations than traditional HDD.
- Slim form available in 2.5-inch drive in just 7mm to adjust in various devices.
- 3 years warranty, free technical support, and TEAMGROUP manufacturer.
#2: Inland Premium SSD (512GB 3D NAND)
- 512GB SSD capacity, M.2 2280 NVMe form factor, and 3.0 x 4 PCle.
- Sequential write and read speeds greater than 1900 MB/s and 3100 MB/s respectively.
- 780 TBW endurance, random write and read 4k IOPS greater than 340,000 and 430,000.
- NAND Flash 3D TLC, shock resistant, movement, vibration, no noise, and no heat.
- 3 years warranty of labor parts. OS supported by home windows 8 and windows 10.
- Best for mainstream laptops, PCs, gaming, business, and ultrabooks for personal.
- Technical specification for manual installation and support information.
- Performance-based on configuration, system hardware, faster boot-up, and quicker shutdown.
- Bundled with the NVMe interface gives an incredible performance in the case of massive workloads.
- TRIM advances technology, over-provision, enjoy stable, SMART, and wear leveling.
- SSD has weight 0.845 ounces and dimensions 4 x 5.2 x 0.75 inches.
#3: SAMSUNG 860 PRO SSD (512GB SATA III)
- Upgraded by robust algorithm-based controller and V-NAND latest technology for creative professionals, IT, and gamers.
- Handles high-end PCs with massive workloads, network-attached systems, and workstations to offer lasting assurance.
- Render and safely store 3D data and 4K videos of the latest applications greater than 10.7 x.
- Samsung 860 Pro SSD has sequential write speeds of 530 MB/s and read speeds of 560 MB/s.
- Powered by TRIM Linux compatibility, fluid communication, and MJX higher speed controller.
- Speeds remain sustained and consistent during heavy multitasking, garbage collection, and workloads.
- MTBF reliability for 1.5 Million hours, Client PCs, 256-bit AES encryption, and encrypted drive Opal/TCG 1667 IEEE.
- Hardware interface 6.0 GB/s SATA along with flash memory size 512 GB, and under brand SAMSUNG.
- Product weight is 2.12 ounces and dimensions 3.94 x 2.76 x 0.28 inches.
- 860 Pro series, hardware platform Mac PC, and model number is MZ-76P512BW.
#4: XPG SX8200 Pro SSD (512GB 3D NAND)
- Sequential write and read speeds are 3000 MB/s and 3500 MB/s respectively.
- Gen 3 x 4 interface ultrafast NVMe PCle, performance may vary depending on configuration and hardware.
- XPG pro SX8200 Pie M.2 2280, flawless editing, newest update in Pie SSD series.
- 2nd Generation SX8200 Pro features and 3D NAND technology with 64 layers.
- SSD 6 times faster than that of traditional SATA III 2.5 inch 6 GB/s.
- 1.3 NV I qualifies, and offers SX8200 Pro superior random 4k IOPS.
- Upgraded with speed 380/390K, ideal for building 3D mold, graphics, and analysis.
- High configuration for gaming, video editing, DRAM cache buffer, and E2E data protection.
- Upgraded to SLC caching, low-density party check, and ECC techniques to determine the integrity of data.
- SX8200 favors encryption AES 256-bit, Data shaping, security, durability, and Raid engine.
- Product has weight 1.06 ounces and dimensions 0.14 x 3.15 x 0.87 inches.
#5: TEAMGROUP EX2 SSD (512GB SATA III)
- EX2 SSD is 4 times faster than Hard Disk Drive with pretty fast performance.
- Ultrafast sequential speeds of write and read are 520 MB/s and 550 MB/s respectively.
- Speeds up shutdown time, response time, and the boot time of whole applications.
- SATA III has a maximum efficiency of transfer interface of 6 GB/s and quiet operations.
- Offers low power consumption and greater storage of 512GB on your device.
- Reliable for wear leveling technology, error correction code, TRIM functions, and SMART.
- Trustworthy for garbage collection monitor drive status, prolong SSD service life and maintain the performance of compatible tasks.
- Product EX2 SSD has weight of 1.82 ounces and dimensions of 0.28 x 3.94 x 2.75 inches.
- TRIM optimization reduces free blocks, allowing OS to use them suddenly while data writing.
- TEAMGROUP manufacturer, model number EX2, and ASIN B08CDMPHHJ.
#6: Samsung 970 PRO 512GB SSD
- Breakthrough writes and read speeds are 2700 MB/s and 3500 MB/s respectively, greater than IOPS 500,000 random speed.
- 970 PRO SSD is powered by the latest V-NAND technology having a 1.3 NVMe interface PCle 3.0 x 4 Gen.
- Greater bandwidth, power efficiency, and low latency for high-end gamers and 3D and 4K content designers.
- Seamless cloning, ideal management SSD solution, and data transfer via Samsung magician software.
- Maximum heat dissipation via Dynamic Thermal Guard to balance optimal performance temperature.
- Automatic firm updates, optimization of security data, 1200TBW or 5 years limited warranty.
- Phoenix controller M.2 form factor compact (2280) to get fearless reads and writes speeds 30% more than previous Gen.
- 512 GB storage memory, 970 Pro series, OS Home windows 10 developed 10240, and PC hardware platform.
- User-friendly tools, up-to-date drive, monitoring speed, and health drive, and boost operations.
- Product SSD has weight 1.92 ounces and dimensions 0.9 x 0.87 x 3.15 inches.
#7: LEVEN SSD 3D NAND 512 GB
- Sequential speeds of write and read are 460 MB/s and 560 MB/s respectively.
- Durable alternative for a traditional HDD, no moving parts, and MTBF is 2M for JS-300 SSD.
- LEVEN SSD upgraded to meet all types of needs via 512GB storage capacity.
- 3 years warranty with blazing fast speed in doing multitask and workloads.
- The product has a weight of 2.46 ounces and dimensions of 0.71 x 5.49 x 4.25 inches.
- 10 x boost performance as compared to Hard Disk Drive, delivers faster films, games, and applications.
- Memory defender, affordable price, high-quality storage products, and massive games.
- Renew the system via JS600 LEVEN and get lightning-fast speed.
- Play hard, work smart, up games, unleash creativity, and accelerate with JS600 LEVEN.
- Greater capacity along with enlarged imagination.
#8: Silicon Power SSD 512GB 3D NAND
- Flash 3D NAND delivers maximum transfer speeds and gives a faster boot-up.
- The advanced technology of SLC Cache allows a longer lifespan and boosts performance.
- Suitable design 7mm slim for ultra-slim notebooks and ultrabooks with 3 years warranty.
- TRIM command allows ECC, RAID, and garbage collection, to provide optimized reliability and performance.
- A55 Ace features offer longer battery life and improved endurance without frequent recharge of the laptop.
- Max speed free downloads, monitor health tool, software SP toolbox, to monitor the current status of SSD.
- A55 SSD is the finest and lightest drive, vibration proof, shock resistant, and has no moving parts.
- The used brand is SP silicon power under series A55 and model number SP512GBSS3A55S25.
- Upgraded with Bad Block Management that continually replaces and monitors blocks to keep OS in good condition.
- Product SSD has weight 0.634 ounces and dimensions 0.28 x 3.94 x 2.75 inches.